Friday, June 5, 2015

Theres a Steeple on my Peehole - a poem

Theres a Steeple on my Peehole
a poem

Theres a steeple on my peehole,
Theres a bastard on the line,
Theres a guy in here with a thing making noise,
And Im going to kill him,
Which doesnt rhyme.

But it will get the job done,
And hed better leave soon,
And the other hags with him,
Better snoop around someone elses bum.

Im bored and my dild is withering,
Turning into shtool,
Turning into Poop Butt McGees nephew Johnny,
Turning dick into steel.

Unlocking to secret of the shvetzle drain,
Not clogged, but ruining the building,
And raining on the tennents below,
Buzzkillious of the new decree.

Someday I will eat a proper breakfast,
Someday I will poop a proper load,
Someday I will turn a carrot into a chode.



No comments:

Post a Comment