Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Blogging Machine!

Its been a little while since I poemed,
I was busy wiggling around an island wriggling through multi-media,
Making music videos,
And marketing my dild off,
Join us while we flap our gums off,
Rotting off our teeth on gum-drops,
Marketing new products like cum-pops.

Well... maybe not, but preparing to make a movie is hard work,
Especially when the community thinks youre a jerk,
But I know all you readers understand me,
And have the decency to aim when you pee,
I cant say that for everyone,
Not our here in the fukkin Pyelp Land,
When the peoples skulls are thicker than a cast iron pan,
And its not OK to make fun of the disabled,
But I sure could spin a pretty good fable,
About numb-skulls around the world who just dont get it,
But not us, were legit, we dont quit, and we re-up like a perky tit.

So gather roung, while I make spelling errers,
Like I dont kerr,
Cuz we doin it like that round hya,
Cant spell shit wrong in a movie yall,
Its a motion pichure,
Not a goddamn dikchernary!

But for all you action fans,
And high-minded artists,
Our cinematography will make cum yer wife,
Er somethin like that, you know we be kickin ass,
Kicking special actors through special effects glass,
Kicking to the head and below the belt,
And making sure the message is felt,
Not heard,
Or seen,
But gets ya right in the spleen.

www.dank-master.com

No comments:

Post a Comment