Sunday, March 29, 2015

Masterpiece

I know, I know,
I confused some of you with that last one in that it actually made sense...
Im sorry...

IL NEVER DO IT AGAIN!
DONT MAKE ME ADD AN L TO THAT LAST LINE!

Ok,
Lets proceed with the informalities.
If only you were reading this in real time and could have waited while I thought of that word.
Which word? You ask.
Nevermind.
Just shut up and read the blog!

There.
Good.
Youre doing well,
Youre in momentum,
Getting a little interesting now,
And a little more,
But then a little redundant...

Youre trailing off...

Come back.

OK.

GOOD!
Youre back!
Dont hesitate!
Keep your chin up!
Youre doing it!
Youre almost there!
Just keep reading!
The payoff is coming soon!
Dont skip ahead!
Read every line!
The fortune is in the pudding...
Or something like that,
D'oh!
Youre losing me again.

Ok, ok,
Stay with me,
I swear Ill do it this time,
Just dont delete me,
Promise?

Alright, here we go,
The end of the poem,
Is finally here,
And ther you have it!
CHODE!

No comments:

Post a Comment