Friday, November 20, 2015

Blerp-derp!

Ohhh yeah! Blogging time!
My favorite thing to do!
Fill this empty page with nonsense.
And then hide and wait to see if anyone reads it.
BAHAHAHA and then the cackling ensues.

Im always awaiting an absurd comment,
But no one ever comments.
I think these writings leave people speechless...
Our out of breath from masturbating to the genius writing style!!

Can I get a "Pyoo-gaaay"?
Can I get a "Derp-derp"?
What about a blerp-derp?
A shlbt nyaaargle?

Ill define all these words later,
If youre not up to speed,
If yer not speekin my langage,
Ya soon will be!

And dictionaries around the world will define my words!!
When the urban dictionary lists "pooping and eating it"
My catch phrase.
When the libraries hold articles on Pyelp Pyogie,
My career will be a success...

That is all for now, my friends...
That is all...



And now, I will search the internet for a random weed picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment