Monday, November 23, 2015

New Movie

Yesterday, I didnt write a blog post because I started writing a new screenplay.
A FUCKING HILARIOUS one!
Too bad its easier for me to write scripts than to produce them...
Someday...
Some day...

But it doesnt cost money to write an epic hilarious script.
Just takes some good old fashioned wit,
Plenty of keys on yer computer keyboard,
Words from languages,
And unlimited drugs and sugar.

Well... if only.
If only someone reads this!
If only someone notices my brilliance!
If only someone invests a half million dollars in my Dank Master script!
If only Dank Master makes $300 million at the box office and funds all my other projects!

What do you mean IF ONLY!
Thats exactly whats going to happen!
Im just telling you the future timeline for this blog.

You heard it here first!
DANK MASTER breaks stoner comedy records, banking over $300 million its first day!
WOOHOO!
Thank you!
I couldnt have done it without my blog readers!!!

Sincerely,
Carbon Phallus, MD


And now, a picture of weed:

No comments:

Post a Comment