Thursday, November 19, 2015

What the fuck Quack scientists on weed

I was watching a documentary the other day about marijuana, and at the end, there was some asshole with white hair who used to work for the DEA or the Presidents drug cabinet or some other abomination, and I literally shit my pants and wiped it all over the screen when he said weed LOWERS YOUR IQ!

Well I guess my writing style in this blog doesnt necessarily suggest any intelligence. Not to mention my purposeful spelling errors, lack of apostrophes, or pooping my pants... BUT- this guy is an asshole idiot. How many scientists have I met that smoke weed!? Almost all of them that I have met personally- Im sure there are many that dont, but I havent met them.  It seems to me that many if not most of the doctors and scientists I have in my family, group of friends, or just chatted with have not only smoked weed, but even recommend it to others.

And the real thing that pissed me off the most was that he said weed isnt the kind of thing to smoke to do you Physics homework... I think that comment enters him into the Jackass Hall of Fame. I have personally smoked while reading multiple Stephen Hawking books. In fact, I WOULDNT have read them unless I was high... Duh! Who would read physics sober?

Anyway... in this expert's opinion, weed does not lower your IQ.
Reading this blog might though :D
Wabalubadub-dub!!

No comments:

Post a Comment