Friday, February 20, 2015

Put That in Yer Pipe and Smoke it!

I do animation.
I animate my computer screen,
When I type, it turns green.
When I pee a steady stream.

Not everything has to rhyme,
Its poetry, not the thing that rhymes.
It doesnt have to rhyme.
It rhymes, why?

Every stanza doesnt have to be four lines,
Some can be a bazillion lines long.
But this one is not one of those,
This one is four lines.

THE FUCKIN POEM STARTS HERE!
That other stuff wasnt the real poem,
It was an introduction,
An introduction to mayhem!!

DANK as a grandmaster,
Shooting blanks like a crime buster.
Busting skulls like a linebacker,
Unprotected hacker.
Hacking you to bits with my wits.
Throwing crazy fits,
While youre rubbing your nips!
Dont judge,
Hold a grudge,
This is the best shit youve ever read,
Turning green with jealousy,
While your weed turns red.
Fire in yer sack,
Hit the bong till it breaks your back,
With a massive hack,
Out comes a lung,
Shit comes out yer bung,
While the landlords doorbell rung.
Whats this hippie in the back?
Whys the weed bigger than a nutsack?
I remember when a dime bag cost ten somethings,
And the guy on the corner had a plumpkin ring.



Dank Master comic on Facebook
Dank Master the feature film
@DankMastermovie on Twitter
Tumblr.com/dankmasterkush

No comments:

Post a Comment