Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Rub Up Against! unstoppable studios

Ok, each time I try to write a blog that isnt a poem,
But then I find myself rhyming on the second line...
And I have a rule not to spend editing time.

Then I enter twice and start a new stanza,
By this time, Im locked into poetry mode,
My subconcious mind makes me rhyme 'chode,'
As usual, nothing ever changes,
Back to my old habits,
Back to writing in single pages.

I have written a marvelous screenplay,
We will start filming on a beautiful summer day.
Dont try to stop me,
Dont even try,
Rub Up Against! unstoppable studios,
A force to be reconed with.

And by this time next year,
I will be editing my balls off,
Release coming near,
And promoting like a turtle-fish,
On the stage of life,
Just me and several partners,
Kicking ass and eating rice.

Now here comes my witty changes,
As I come to the end of the poem,
My style ranges,
From wacky,
To absurd,
To 'dildo,'
To 'word.'

And here it is:
The final few lines,
As I changed the subject from DANK MASTER movie,
To something more along these lines,
Poop-chellis-chizwold,
McGregor's underparts,
Chicken cracked corn,
Pooping and eating it.


Dank Master comic on Facebook
Dank Master the feature film
@DankMastermovie on Twitter
Tumblr.com/dankmasterkush

No comments:

Post a Comment