Sunday, January 25, 2015

Bill OReilly Causes Cancer

Keep writing, keep rolling,
Write write write while theres no one trolling.
No pain, no gain,
No Nancy Grace jokes,
Lets keep this one plain.

Well, can we get a Bill OReilly then?
FUCK NO,
Fuck that male-hen.
Male-hen sucker, is my new PC insult.
Figure it out,
Then spark up a light.
Roll one for me,
Until where I live is free.
Then Ill join in,
And get blazed once again.

Until then, Ill get high on Bill OReilly jokes.
There arent any jokes,
Are hilarious as his face,
When I watch TV,
My brain gets replaced,
By McDonalds happy meals,
And pharmaceutical lace.

When OReilly speaks,
Our flops a turd,
Right into my drink,
And Bill Hicks is my shrink.

Speaking of shrink,
The size of OReillys dick,
Makes a toddler look hung.
In fact, its the perfect size,
To fit in a toddler bum.
D'OH! Thats raunchy!
Well, what do you expect?
Hes a man-child let loose,
On the worlds TV set.

He deserves to be punished,
He deserves to be slapped,
With a large flaccid penis,
Check the Nancy Grace comic for referance.

Like I said, I cant really do him justice,
Im just a poet who knows it.
And hes a douche off his leash,
Who needs to get beat,
With a rubber hose,
Or whatever you beat people with.
Just make sure the hose,
Is double the width of his dick.

Dear Santa,
This year I want OReilly taken off the air,
And replaced by Snoop,
I think thats fair!


For more fun and games, tune in to
Dank Master comic on Facebook.
Dank Master the feature film in progress
@DankMastermovie on Twitter
and Tumblr.com/dankmasterkush
for all of your Dank Master needs

No comments:

Post a Comment