Tuesday, January 20, 2015

You're HIGH aren't you!?

Oh yes!
Shits gettin real.
No time for spelling,
Too much sex appeal.
A peel around the sex.

No one can rhyme like I cann!
Two 'N's HOLY SHIT, mann!
Thats right, I said it,
I did it and dont regret it!
This stanza has five lines,
Six, this time.

But it doesnt stop there!
I got words in my hair.
Theyre all over my keyboard,
And all out of order,
Its like putting together a puzzle,
Except each has a square border.

I tell it like it iznt.
I spreken Z doitch.
I spell words with my choice.
Spell check makes me moist?
Why not,
Ive already tried everything else.
Top shelf of the Factory like an elf.
Waiting for the folks to come by,
Trying out my new wings to look fly.

If you understood this, I know youre high...

No comments:

Post a Comment