Thursday, January 22, 2015

Trout Begging

Well, holy shit and Rip-van Wrinkle,
Call me a blogger,
And Ill call you a shtinkle!
Penis McGregor's my name,
And writin's my shame.

For those who have been following my blog closely,
Might be upset that I just used two apostrophes,
Let me explain:
I only use them when making an explicit point.
For example "Penis McGregor" should be spelled correctly and capitalised,
Because its a proper noun.
And "writin" is already spelled wrong,
So making it into a contraction calls for an  '.
Knawmsayin?
Good!

GET ON WITH THE BLOG!
YES SIR!

Call me a blogger,
And Ill call you a logger.
The opposite of a tree-hugger,
One douchy mother-fugger.

HAHAHA
Laugh at my own jokes,
Cuz there aint no one else here.
Hear, hear!
I talk to deer.

Although if you were here,
You would know there arent deer.
But dont call me out,
Because youll offend the trout!

D'oh!
Hes already offended!
Hes asking back,
For the money he lended.

NOW how will I make the movie!?


*follow Dank Master movie*
on Facebook
on Twitter
on Tumblr
Read Dank Master the comic

No comments:

Post a Comment