Thursday, January 29, 2015

Social Media Mayhem

Heres a dank diddy,
For those who take pity,
In my blogging ability,
In my spelling agility.

Heres one from me to you,
Keep it tucked in your shoe,
For whenever you want a laugh,
For when youre half-staff.

Heres one for the road,
To tuck behind your chode,
Heres one in all caps CHODE,
Just leave that one alone...

For a chode is just a chode,
A dick without a bone,
A phone rings with no one home,
A chode all alone.

If only I could rhyme a poem,
With chode in every line,
I would in no time,
A chode sprinkled with tyme.

HAHAHAHA
WOO HOO!!
Take that scholorly critics!
If you got this far,
You must have huge dicks,
Or tits...
Yall are misfits!



Dank Master comic on Facebook
Dank Master the feature film
@DankMastermovie on Twitter
Tumblr.com/dankmasterkush

No comments:

Post a Comment