Thursday, January 29, 2015

Not Just Any Blog!

Alright, tis been a while since I wrote one about DANK MASTER.
Dont get antsy in your pantsy,
The time has cum,
To rhyme,
Some,
In a pattern.
WELL WHY NOT?
I can do as I please, here in my blog,
My rhymes will be in whatever shape I desire!
Dont judge,
Cuz I wont budge.
My Artistic endeavors,
Are none of my business,
My business, is none of my artistic endeavor.
So keep reading, and see if I can sculpt any neat shape on the page,
I will,
I wont,
Ill misbehave.
Ill disbelieve,
Ill write this for the bees.
And it will be one giant stanza,
For you to stare at,
And

HEY!
What?
You said this would be about Dank Master!!
I say what I want!
Leave me out of this!

Fine,
ILL write it then,
GOOD, go ahead...
I WILL!
FINE!
You think Im bluffing?
No...
Alright, Im writing it, watch me!

Im doing it!
Im writing a blog!
Its happening right now!
Right under your nose!
Did you notice?
Notice how it flows?

Notice how it rocks!
Rocks and rolls off the tongue.
Like a typing tongue,
On the loose,
On a comedy binge.

Can you follow the meaning?
Its here if you sniff,
Sniff your own balls,
And it cant be missed.

Look at you sniffing your own balls!!
Dont be tricked so easily!
Im just a blog...




Dank Master comic on Facebook
Dank Master the feature film
@DankMastermovie on Twitter
Tumblr.com/dankmasterkush

No comments:

Post a Comment