Monday, January 5, 2015

I Pick Myself!

I PICK MYSELF!
I will be the persone to connect!
I will be the one to figure out how to bring value to the fans!
I am in charge!
And I say, let there be DANK MASTER!

lol, can I lol at my own jokes? Absolutely I can.
Can I amuse people with fart jokes? Definitely yes!
Will some people be offended in the process? Oops, don't bring them up!
Is anyone reading this?
YES!
You!

And you are special!
Out of all the things you could be reading, this is the sentance you chose!
And I spelled 80% of the words right, just for YOU!
And I misspelled the others, just for you too!
You can't spell every single word correct!!
What's the matter with you!
I'm not a robot,
and that's exactly why you ARE reading this. Because I'm not a robot, and robot's are not entertaining.
...unless they're R2D2
...or even C3P0, but he isnt entertaining in the same way Im going for.
Did you notice that last apostrophe I left out?
Don't put it in, we wont be needing it.
There will be plenty of commas, though.
Enough, for, everyone!

Thank you!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment