Saturday, January 24, 2015

Fuck Prohabition

Sitting at the bar,
Wishing I had a jar,
Of sticky homegrown,
From Cali or BC,
Or Jamaica,
Or even DC,
Or from anywhere with soil,
Or soiless medium.

Wishing I had,
And wishing I might,
Have that blunt,
I saw on Facebook tonight...
I think I can,
I know I can't,
Because its still illegal,
A fucking plant!

All the sarcasms,
And ironies combined,
Cant convince me,
People havent lost their minds.
For money,
Or power,
Or paper,
Or jail time,
Whatever the reasons,
Those reasons arent mine.

So FUCK YOU prohabitionists.
And fuck you again.
And fuck you a third time,
And fuck yourself dead.

Not the kind of fucking,
That you would like,
But fucked with a ballpine hammer,
Or with rabid mice.
Fuck you with a rolling pin,
Fuck you with a shard of tin.
Fuck you with a double barrel shotgun,
Keep it illegal,
And blow a crater in your bum.

And now and end to this violent rant.
One little worry,
About one little plant.
Every smart remark,
Has already been made,
Just wanted to make it official,
With this cute tyrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment