Thursday, January 29, 2015

Poop-Titty, Zoo-Going Lady by G Honey


By G. Honey

What`s that? 
Speak into my good ear!
The left side of my face is paralyzed,
And my hearing is impaired.
It was that damn monkey
At the zoo!

First he threw
A gigantic handful of poop,
And it stained my favorite shirt!
You know
The one with the silhouette
Of Ron Jeremy’s cock on it?
Anyway,

I had the poopy
All over my shirt.
It bounced off my tits
Leaving a gross splatter,
And then the poop
Bounced off my belly,
Slightly to the right of Ronnie’s balls.

I was so angry
I chucked my Pabst Blue Ribbon
At the monkey.
But I missed and hit a young woman.
She was really thin
So she deserved it,
Probably a vegan.
Blasphemers!

This is the part
Where my hearing became impaired
And my face half paralyzed.
You see,
A security guard
Rushed me
And beat me with a baton
Because I had an outside container in the zoo.

So that's why
I don't go to the zoo
No more.
I ain`t goddamn rich!
Anyway,
What was it you were saying?

No comments:

Post a Comment