Thursday, January 29, 2015

Crossroads by G Honey


Crossroads
By G. Honey

Once again at the crossroads
What is there to do?
Life would have been easier
If I’d stayed hooked on glue
Or just masturbated away
My God-given sight
Instead I stayed in school
And learned how to write

Curse Mrs. Harter
Up her self-righteous A
That's how she spent weekends
The kids used to say
She was down with voodoo
And being a slut
She loved shoving black magic
Up her fat pasty butt

And what of Mr. Perry
Don`t get me started there
His respectability
Was a lot like his hair
Maybe it was once there
But no longer a trace
All he wore on his head
Was a sad, flaccid face

And last but not least
I have a few words
About the principal
That dumb, lumpy turd
His muscles were big
Because he liked getting jacked
But his old saggy titties
Were ruining his back

But enough about the past
And why I`m so fucked up
The crossroads are now
And the present is what`s up
My ambitions need scratched
Like some infectious itch
I`ll dominate the present
And make the future my bitch

Now, here at the crossroads
The decision is clear
Soar like an eagle
And do it with cheer


No comments:

Post a Comment